Join us and create your own Salami Bouquet for the person in your life upon which you bestow your love and salamis!
Saturday 8th February 2020
From 2pm - 4pm
at Urban Providore Australia
16 of 8 Gladstone St, Fyshwick
During the workshop, You will be treated to some of the best local Australian Produce and Wine.
Have you tried the Bredbo Black Vintage Cheese from Tilba, or the smoked Kalamata Olives from Crabtree? What about the range of Butch Garlic Mettwurst, Garlic & Red wine salami and Hungarian Csabai ! The Australian Tapas board will be overflowing for you. We will also have a little slice of the decadent Fudgemental new Out-n-Stout fudge to finish your local produce experience.
Two of our creative staff will be on hand to assist you in the making of your bouquet and help you make yours unique!
Join us on Saturday to choose Salamis off the shelf from our store and ribbons tissue and wraps from the shelves of our creative hamper room!
Go ahead and purchase the workshop for $65 to secure your place, be sure to check out with the FREE freight option to pick up from Urban Providore Showroom.
Limited to 10 attendees!
By buying a $65 ticket to this 2 hour workshop you will get:
1. Demonstration how to make our famous Salami Bouquet.
2. All salami, ribbons, tissue paper, sticky tape, stickers to make your Salami Bouquet.
3. Your Unique Hand Made Salami Bouquet to give to your Significant Other on Valentines Day Wednesday February 14th.
4. At least one and may be 3 glasses of delicious local wine.
5. Tapas snacks both savoury & sweet to fill your tummy with Artisan Australian love.
We love hosting people in our store at Urban Providore surrounded by the smells and delicacies of the Artisan Australian producers, join us to spend an afternoon amongst the flavours of a Providore and let your creative juices flow.
Roses are red
Elephants are grey
The best Valentine's Day gift
Is a #SalamiBouquet